Job Description: The Moncton Flight College (MFC) is looking for qualified full time and part time Flight Instructors (class 4 or higher) to join our team!
MFC is the largest flight school in Canada. We have between 450-500 full time students and long-term contracts with several airlines! As an instructor, you will be able to build valuable flight hours and experience quickly. MFC is a valuable member of the Exchange Income Corporation (EIC) group of companies, including Provincial Airlines and Aerospace, as such, there are opportunities for career path development within our own EIC network.
Our training bases are located in Moncton (YQM) and Fredericton (YFC), New Brunswick. Both airport bases have excellent infrastructure and are ideal locations for flight training activities. Check out these vibrant cities at the following links:
Also, here is a cool video on New Brunswick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37m26j4wE1c
MFC provides B.Sc in Aviation in partnership with Mount Allison University, Diploma in Aviation, Integrated ATP and Airline Cadet Training. MFC has approximately 60 aircraft in the fleet (DA20, C-172, PA44 and C90).
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating
- Team player
Salary & Benefits:
-Wages are very competitive
- Aviation Medical fees covered
- Group Health Insurance
- Flight Test costs (renewal and upgrade) covered
- Matching Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your resume to MFC through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
M1 AME's and Apprentices
Moncton Flight College was formed in 1929 and is one of the largest Flight Training facilities in Canada, with over 50 aircraft for our operations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
MFC is recruiting for current and future opportunities at both bases of operation.
If you would like to:
- be employed by a well established and growing company where Safety is Priority Number 1,
- spend your day in a comfortable well lit hangar,
- be part of a family/team atmosphere,
- be able to be at home every night,
- be on an 8 hour shift with overtime available after 8 hours,
- be challenged with a variety of differing tasks,
- have access to all special tools required for your jobs,
- have access to all needed publications to get the job done,
- have access to an extensive spare parts inventory,
- gain experience on a wide range of aircraft,
------------ then we would like to have you join our team of professionals.
- Full time employment with a well established company.
- Competitive wages, with overtime pay after 8 hours per day.
- A Comprehensive Benefit Plan including: Health, Dental, Vision, etc and a Company Matching RRSP Plan and an Employee Assistance Plan.
- Carry out inspection and repairs to engines, components and airframes, complying with company procedures and industry standards. ( For apprentices, these tasks are under the guidance of experienced AME's.)
- Demonstrate a proactive role in identifying and eliminating hazards.
- Carry out tasks with a professional mannerism as a member of a team.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Preferably a graduate from a Transport Canada Approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Program or have extensive experience.
- Basic computer skills are required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Please Email resumes with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Please list "AME" or "APPRENTICE" as applicable in the email subject box.
(Please provide 3 references with your resume.) No closing date at this time.